About my school

I study at Mkhitar Sebastatsi Educational complex. Our school differs from other schools because here we learn with computers. I'm not against computer-based learning, but I think we must also write. Our school helps us to choose our profession. We study according to our individual curriculums. We can choose three subjects and have more lessons in them. For example, I have chosen Mathematics and English and I have 4 more lessons in these subjects. Our school has many merits and demerits. One of the demerits is General morning training. Some people like general morning training, but others don't. I would like the general morning training not to be compulsory. Another merit of our school is that we often go on educational trips. In this way, we learn a lot about our country better. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Առակ

Մթնաձորի չարքը (վերլուծություն)

Հայոց վիշտը